Some shots in Ecuador we forgot to post

This blog post is all pictures and not much talk. We had a holiday here in Colombia today and we went up to Monsarrate, a major site in Bogota with a really steap tram ride to the top of a mountain where there is a major Catholic Church and viewing area. We took a new missionary couple, who just arrived on friday night, up to see the city. I am really glad we had a day off. It was kind of fun to show off the city. We had never been up before and it was great. I think we got a few good shots.
I will post the pictures from today later, however, when I got back down and downloaded everything I found a bunch of pictures that we took at Puertolago in Equador just before doing the training for the Otovalo Stake. I have just posted the pictures below. If you want to know more about our Ecuador trip see the other Ecuador posts. This is just a visual blog.
We are leaving on Wednesday to train auditors in Popayàn (a city a little to the west and south of Bogota) for the District there. There are 6 or 7 congregations. The Church also has a major humanitarian project there in cooperation with a university I think. We will know about it when we get back.
I will try to get the Monsarrate pictures up as soon as we get back and add the pictures from Popayàn.


































Posted by Picasa

Labels: