The Writings of Lee Clark


Darwin and I have been busy getting everything moved out. I have some pictures of the great helpers we have had. They really have been great. I didn't know how we were going to get the couch down from the the Bonus Room. It took 4 men and a lot of engineering to get it in. We thought about taking it out through the window but Elders Ferguson, Carreon got it out with no problems. They have done most of the heavy lifting with Elder Garsia and Johnson helping out when we need more man power. I will put their pictures up shortly. They also carried down the Treadmill which was even heavy for them.

What I really wanted to write here was a blub to let you know that I have created a new area on the WebPage www.darvic.net/joomla for Mom's writtings. As I was sorting through the geneology, I found all of her papers and the stories and letters that she has written over the years. Some of them were published in that little book "Stepping Stones" but there are alot of things that I have never seen, like the story that is up there now. I will continue to type stuff in as I have time. Also Noel and Rachel have started a blog and I linked to it. It is just starting so not many posts. I am hoping that Jared and Nichole will get inspired and that I can get Rich and Sherry to do one for Josh. It is a great way to keep up with you guys. The picture of Derek in the Diaper box just cracked me up.

Mom