The rest part

We are now at Ben and KiKi's enjoying the heat - 97 - and the three of them. Kate is a sweatheart. Right now she is headed to bed with the hick-ups. I will add pictures to this post later. The plane ride here was a dry run in how to handle the suitcases. We have all our things packed for a trip that will last for two years but we packed so that we only brought the two smallest bags with us on this junket. Still it was a zoo at the airport. I can't wait to land in Bogota with all of our luggage and try to get where ever we will be staying. I am not sure I even want to think about the fact that we will be in a foriegn country where my grasp of the language is pathetic (but improving). I will be counting on Darwin and the fact that the Church doesnt routinely loose missionaries at the airport.