Thursday, March 6, 2008


Written by Darwin
Thursday, 06 March 2008
We finally had our interview with the stake president almost two weeks ago. Then the stake clerk called to let us know that some of the paperwork from the doctor didn't arrive, so the application couldn't be sent. We got that turned in on Tuesday (March 4) of this week, so I think everything is in the church offices by now. Now we have to sit and wait. We could hear in two weeks, or it might be 5 weeks, just depending of how things hit the various cycles. We've finished all the shots required for all missionaries, so we're good to go. We may have to get more shots for certain areas.
Still waiting...

No comments: